Foliage, rings, dried material, cones, berries, decorative items and seasonal ribbon – all the items you need for wreath making workshops are in stock now at Flourish Trading.
Wreaths are such a fantastic way to add a seasonal touch to your shop or home, and many of our customers at this time of year enjoy wreath making workshops with their clientele. We have a full range of wreaths in stock from wicker to frosty alpine rings, green fir or pine, all of the highest quality and at competitive prices.
Our full range of berries come in a selection of colours from gold, burgundy, silver and white, as well as pearl berry bunches and frosted berry bunches. Creating a sophisticated and subtle colour scheme for your wreath making couldn’t be easier.
Five facts about wreaths
- In English-speaking countries, wreaths are used as household ornaments, most commonly as an advent or Christmas decoration.
- Wreaths are usually made from evergreens and symbolise strength, as evergreens last even throughout the harshest winters.
- Advent and Christmas wreaths are a popular symbol in preparation for and to celebrate the festive season.
- A wreath may be used as a crown made from leaves, flowers and branches. It is typically worn on festive occasions.
- Funeral and memorial wreaths have been used since at least the time of Ancient Greece, to represent a circle of eternal life.
For a more harvest-style wreath, dried fruit, acorns and other dried material can not only look superb but also stimulate the senses. These dried apple, lime and orange slices look lovely and also offer really divine scents that are both fresh and comforting.
Full-on festive wreaths can be equally fulfilling and fun with glitter, frosting, mistletoe and all the trimmings. For those who want to create something truly stunning and sparkly, our selection of frosted berries, metallic glitter cones and other glitzy decorative items can add that something extra. There is no limit to what’s possible – with a bit of imagination and creative flare!